bacteria

What’s on Your Razor After You Shave Your Face, Chest, Groin and/or Ass?

Some couples have no problem sharing a razor, while others flat out refuse. So who’s right? As much as, professionally speaking, I should probably give…

What’s on This?: Your TV Remote

You’re sitting at home, eyes glued to the screen as you binge through the latest season of Making a Murderer. You hit the rewind button…

Your Doctor’s White Lab Coat Is a Gross, Squirming Bacteria Factory

The white lab coat most of us associate with our gently patronizing doctors may be on the way out. A recent study from the University…

Only 43% of Our Bodies Are Made Up of Human Cells… So What’s the Other 57%?

If God created man in his own image, then that means God is one filthy bastard. That’s according to a study reported by the BBC…